7 Latina Owned Shops for all your Festive Spring needs
It’s festival season and we’re inside but that doesn’t mean we can’t look our spring best while supporting amazing Mujeres.
We knew that when we attend an event there are sets of preparations that we do to look perfect during that time. I have listed here the top 10 Latinx shops that I considered the best as they have good and nice stuff to use for all your festive needs.
- Embrace Crowns – If you’re in love with headwraps, this is the best shop to go. They have several beautiful handmade headwraps crafted from Puerto Rico that will surely keep you confident to the highest level.
- Sololi Shop – Fond of colorful beaded necklaces and headbands? Get it right here in the Sololi shop. Aside from these beautiful finds they also make cross-body purses & eco-friendly totes perfect for your Coachella dream outfit.
- Art by SIR – An online boutique that created beautiful handmade earrings, fashion accessories, and home decor by fine artist Shawnick Rodriguez.
- Luni Jewelry – Are you looking for great fine jewelry? You can find it here in Luni, owned by Lorenia Henriquez where it handcrafts unique and essential jewelry of your need.
- UTZ Threads – You may weave and create your own design to wear in Coachella by going into this textile brand that partners with Maya Quiché weavers. Show your true self by defining the real you through the textile that you are about to choose.
- Las Ofrendas – Unleash your inner beauty by this hand-crafted wearable art pieces, adorned headbands, earrings, and necklaces made by the artist Tk Tunches.
- Babe Comets – If you want to show how bold and confident you are, show it through these fine, unique and beautiful jewelry made from Afrolatinx Brooklyn based artists.
Get inspirations from all these Latinx shops mentioned and you will surely never go wrong in being fabulous and for all other occasions that you may get into. You may also find other shops by going through the ShopLatinx database and explore other possibilities in there.
Who knows you may find other great shops that may suit your other needs.
Let’s us know of who else we need to feature by tagging us on Instagram and using the hashtag #BasicBrownNerds on all social media